Saturday 23 August 2014

Feedback From Video Prototyping

This week we had presented our Video Prototypes to the class. I had collected feedback using a survey I had created on Google Forms which can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/alphabet-invaders

The results of the feedback can be found here.

Overall, I had received positive feedback with a few great suggestions to improve certain aspects of the game. Some conclusions which I have drawn are:
  • The concept of mashing up Hangman and Space Invaders is indeed creative.
  • The rules of the game are very easy to understand.
  • The interface is certainly familiar and easy to use.
  • The yoke is fairly suitable to control the game.
Some good suggestions I had received included:
  • The user could have an option to import their own custom list of words.
  • The game should be faster paced.
In response to making the game faster paced, I am thinking about making the aliens and the player move faster. Additionally, the aliens will drop a lot more letters which will drop faster than shown in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment