What components are relevant to driving behaviour and what are the interactions of those components with the driver when driving?
- Steering wheel - driver rotates to steer the car
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, etc. - driver should glimpse at it and get the desired information
- Gear stick - driver operates it by moving it into positions
- Handbrake - driver can pull or release (by pressing the button)
- Side-mirror adjustment controls - driver selects which mirror to adjust using a switch, and then adjusts the position using buttons
- The screen in the centre of the dashboard - driver can control it with a joystick