Tuesday 9 September 2014

Week 7 Exercise - Evaluating Previous Questions

For this week's exercise we were required to think about our questions from our Video Prototype (the questions can be found at http://tinyurl.com/alphabet-invaders).

I believe most of my questions were quantitative. I also used Semantic Differential scales for most of them, however one of them was a simple binary choice.

I think that my questions were very specific so the users could not give general answers. However, I did offer them the option to give general comments and suggestions at the end of the survey.

The question "Based on what you saw, does the interface look familar and easy to use?" is a compound question. I should have split this up into two questions:
  1. Does the interface look familiar?
  2. Does the interface look easy to use?
Also, instead of the binary choice, I could have used a scale like the other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment